Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday

Because of what can only be described as a crippling depression, I did not post anything Thursday or Friday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

While I'm thinking about it--if anybody would like to buy me a mini-van, let me know.

Here's what is due by the end of this week:
>>> all make-up work (obviously, since this is the end of the nine weeks)
>>> a book report on the 2nd book the students read this nine weeks (they got a half sheet about this today)
>>> the vocabulary "chain" assignment (preferably, they should do that by tomorrow since the first of four vocabulary review quizzes is tomorrow)
>>> the "The Tell-Tale Heart" writing (we started it last week; they should be done by tomorrow, but if they're not, I'll accept them until Friday)

We reviewed sentences (compound, complex, etc.) today since it had been a while. We'll continue to work with that this week. There will be some grammar stuff on the next round of ISTEP, so we have a lot to cover before then.

Let me know if you have any questions as we end this nine weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment