Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Monday on Tuesday

Quick note: You can expect a lot more belated blog entries for a while. If I don't get to it during the day some time (yesterday, I was busy with finalizing those grades), I likely won't write until the next day. I'll do my best to write each day, but with softball starting and chess team activities still going on, it might be difficult some days.

Yesterday, we did some more research review stuff. I swear that we're starting actual Holocaust-related things Tuesday. The students completed a worksheet using the textbook. They also took their benchmark assessment on research which should have been very easy for them.

I also gave the students a grade reflection sheet for the third nine weeks. I'm going to look those over, add a few things, and give it to them to show parents Wednesday.

Hopefully, I'll have a Tuesday entry later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment